Hello. I am trying to lose my extra weight. I recently started working out and that’s going pretty well for me. I lost approximately 6 pounds and I’ve been working out for less than two weeks. Now I want to speed up things a little bit. I am planning to buy some weight loss product that I will combine with my workouts. My sister suggested I should try Proactol Plus diet supplement. Have anyone here ever used this product? I would really like to hear your experience so please share. I’d like to know- Can you really lose weight with it?

Hi there! Well I don’t really have any personal experience but I do know a person who had used it.

It was last year, I had this summer job that included shared accommodation. On the bed next to mine it was this guy, I think his name was Mike. He was from Florida. He told me that he had been using that supplement for about a month. That was the first time I heard of Proactol Plus diet supplement .

I must tell you that he wasn’t satisfied at all. If I recall correctly, he lost only about 3-4 pounds till the day he stopped using it.

You can lose weight with it.

I heard of this supplement many times. Last time was when I met an old friend. She had lost a lot of weight and when I asked her how did she achieve losing that many pounds, she told me she had been using Proactol Plus.  She said that she was super satisfied and that this supplement helped her a lot. So , that tells me that this supplement is very good. I didn’t ask her how much time she needed though. But I assume up to 3 months since I saw her 3 months before that, and she was still fat.

I think you can lose weight with it. There is this girl in my building, I used to know her mother. She started using Proactol Plus last year. She was more than satisfied with it.

I remember once, I ran into her in the hallway and when I saw how skinny she was, I asked her about her health (since I remembered she had some health issues before).

She told me that everything is ok and that she is feeling great. And then she told me she started using this product and lost about 23 pounds if I recall correctly.

So, according to her experience, it is very effective.