Hi, I need to lose ten pounds fast. I have a wedding to attend to in less than two months and I look a mess. I know that working out is the best way to lose weight, but it takes a lot of time I don’t have. So I have been contemplating of using some kind of fat loss supplement. What fat loss supplement worked best for you?

Hi, I have to say I have never used fat loss supplements. I don’t think that this kind of help is neither needed nor healthy. I can understand you are in a hurry, but are you willing to sacrifice your health in order to lose few extra pounds. I do not believe that there is a magic pill that will help you to lose weight without doing any exercises. So you should start some kind of workout program immediately. If you follow it precisely and start a low-carb diet you will lose few pounds until the wedding without any form of fat loss supplement. Talk to a trainer in the gym about the best workout program for you. He will also be able to suggest a diet to suit your needs.