I heard of this liquid Algoxyll.. I don’t even know if I wrote it right… However this is supposed to hunger suppressant. Is that true? Anyone tried this?

Hey,
I haven’t tried this, but I read some reviews. This is drinkable elixir that contains 10 Chinese herbs and few types of seaweed. I am not very sure how this herbs actually work. I know there is wakame, which has the virtue of literally inverting the effect of calories. But, as I said haven’t tried this, so I am sceptic on this product. I always recommend daily exercise. However I think you can find more info about it on this forum, just click on search link and enter Algoxyll as keyword.

Good luck!

I have been trying to find a way to order this, myself, but can't find a contact number, in the U.S. Anyone know of one?

Jamie

I took Algoxyll years ago when it came out in the American Airlines catelog. It was a wonderful diet. It was easy and the weight came off very quickly. Unfortunately like all diets when you stop taking it the weight comes back on. I found an old bottle and was trying to purchase it again. However all I keep finding is on-line is scam information. Does anyone know where to purchase this product form a reliable source?

Love this product but I can't find it on-line. Does anyone know where to purchase it?

Legend
I've read a couple of times about algoxyll, but it seems it's a scam product!

A company from Canada has investigated this product and here is the report:

Quote:

The Algoxyll weight loss scam continues on throughout North America. But, thanks to hundreds of concerned citizens, mainly in the U.S., but some Canadians too, we continue to put together this scam.

On Super Bowl Sunday, Parade magazine in the U.S. advertised this product to an estimated 37 million Americans. Since then we’ve been flooded with e-mails from concerned citizens.

This is the latest of what we know and can tell. The advertising in the U.S. is coming strictly from an advertising agency in New Jersey, not far from Manhatten. We have provided this info to the appropriate authorities in the U.S.

As we have reported on many occasions, there is no such company registered in Ontario as Geneva Bioscience Ltd. This “company” is using the services of a shared office complex, a so-called “business centre” at #300, 1370 Don Mills Road, North York, Ontario.

There is nobody from Geneva Bioscience who works at this address – this address is simply a mail drop – mail is either picked up, or sometimes sent out to its next destination.

We have been in conversation with the manager of this “business centre” – they are a fairly big firm, and have a number of these “business centres” around Toronto. The manager will not divulge who their client is with respect to the Geneva BioScience maildrop. The manager states they have to “provide this courtesy to their client”, and unless the RCMP shows up at their door, they will not assist in this matter. Another “hired gun” – boy do these hired guns follow orders or what!!!

We have found other aspects to this operation, which we simply cannot divulge here.

We are absolutely certain Montreal is where this is all coming from. Not only algoxyll, but a whole bunch of them!

Keep us tuned for more details.

So stay away from this scam!

Thank God that I read that before I mailed it, I was going to mail it today for the GENEVA BIOSCIENCE LTD., but not after reading this.

Plz if anyone knows the correct new address post it on this Web...

Thanks everyone

Yes, i have used this product . . . it works very very well . . . i lost sooo much weight . . . i went from 165 to 115 . . . and i stayed 120 for four years after using it . . . it has been five years since i have used it now and i have gained some weight back . . . i would love to find out where i can purchase it again.

Nikki

Although this product is referred to as a scam all over the internet, I wanted to share my personal story from when I took it.

I purchased bottles of Algoxyll from Geneva Bioscience back in 2002 - I can't remember how I came across the Ad. I was in college at that time and had definitely gained my freshman 15 - I was about 20 years old. I took the product as directed - I remember about 7 drops into a full glass of water before every meal. (I remember it being very easy to take as well - just a squirt in a glass of water, which was nice and discreet.) I remember noticing an immediate difference intestinally, I was going much more regularly and didn't feel bloated at all because I was eliminating lots of water. Within the first two weeks I probably lost about 10 pounds.

To this day, that was that thinnest point in my life that I've ever been. Granted, I was exercising and walking a lot along with taking the serum, but I remember getting down to about 119. (I was in the high-130s when I started) Of course I was younger then as well. I stopped taking the serum after a while because I didn't need it, and I kept the weight off for at least another year after that.

Over the next 3-5, then 7 years, I have slowly put the weight back on and THEN SOME. Because I couldn't find the product anymore on line, I tried various other pills and diets, and nothing seemed to work for me quite like that serum did. Now, tipping the scales at over 160 pounds, I'm discouraged that I'll ever be that trim ever again. For some reason, today my memory was triggered of that product and I went online to even see if it existed anymore. It appears that its no longer available in the US and has been marked a scam.

I am a strong believer that you have to find what works for you when it comes to weight loss - and not only what works physiologically in your body, but what also fits into your lifestyle and is easy and hassle-free to incorporate in your daily routine. I have no idea why, but I never had a problem carrying around that little bottle and squirting it in my water. For some reason, taking pills just isn't the same for me. I always forget to bring them along and take them with meals, and the shake-shaking sound is embarrassing and cumbersome in public environments. Algoxyll worked REALLY well for me, and its a shame its no longer available.