I was hoping that someone could recommend me best protein supplement for weight training. I have trouble gaining weight. I don’t know what to use for it since it is first time I am doing it. Any tips???

Weight gainers are high calorie protein products that are great for people who are looking to bulk up, so if you are having trouble gaining weight, taking in extra high quality calories will usually do the trick. I am not sure which one will be best for you, but I guess some of these: cytosport cyto gainer, optimum serious mass, universal real gains, prolab n-largeII. Good luck!

Hi ross, 

The best idea when it comes to choosing the right protein supplement when you start weight training is to first look at your diet and start to change it so that it includes more protein-rich foods. Usually the best choices are eggs, read meat and milk.

As far as the protein supplements are concerned, there are several types, depending on what is the base for getting the proteins whey, soy, oats, eggs… Most people who use protein supplements in weight training agree that whey supplements are their first choice, but it’s not a bad idea to also try some of the combinations, such as whey-oats protein supplement. And usually, the most expensive protein supplements ones are not always the best.