I must admit that I am overweight. I have tried some pills, but it didn’t help. I would like to find out a healthy alternative to dieting for weight loss. I don’t have time for exercising, so I would appreciate if you could recommend me anything else. I hope this won’t bother you too much.

What kind of pills have you tried? Were they prescription or over the counter? Either way, you have to be aware that most diet pills usually come along side effects. Now you say you have no time for exercise right. Problem there is that the diet pills can't lose weight for you. You should look at some alternatives, by that I mean do some research. You shouldn't use diet pills but if you insist, try taking a look at a ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed as a natural diet supplement because it would be a lot healthier for you. At the end of the day, the true key to losing weight is exercising and watching what you eat. So your going to have to make some time for exercising, best tim is in the morning as it "kick starts" your metabolism for the day, even if its a little 20-30 minute jog.

I also tried almost all diet pills that are popular in the market. But most of it will just give at best temporary help . I am currently taking weight loss supplements that has somehow help me in losing weight. Even if I spend few minutes in exercise , I always see to it that I have a good diet. What I do is I always make sure to have protein rich foods in my every meal and cut down access to carbohydrates. It perfectly complements to my current diet and exercise. I have lost 15 lbs since started using it , and I am loving the results so I am still using it hoping to lose more weight. I also observed that it has help me deal with my sluggish metabolism. So if I were you I won't give up in trying new diet pills that would perfectly fits to your diet and exercise.