Hello, folks. I have gained a lot of weight lately and I would like to change this somehow. I am thinking about a diet. Can anyone recommend me the best diet to get cut? I don’t know what else I could do. I would really appreciate your help considering this. Thank you in advance.

Hi. I think that you should also do some exercises, not only diet. However, someone said that abs were made in kitchen, not in the gym. I recommend you to decrease your carbohydrate and fat intake. Many people think that carbohydrate does not turn into fat, but that is wrong. All excessive carbohydrates turn into fat in your organism. You should take proteins more. Take vegetables and fruit. Find a personal trainer that will make you a special program. Let me know how you are progressing. Bye!

Thank you for replying to my post. I will definitely consider your advice when it comes to exercising. I must admit that I am little lazy and that I don’t like doing that. If it is necessary, I will try. I didn’t know for carbohydrates. I eat bagels all the time. I guess this is my main problem when it comes to food.