Hey there,

I was at one cocktail party last night, it was really nice. I had one beautiful dress, and I was happy because it fits me. That means that I have lost some pounds, and I am really happy. So, I am sure that I will continue to work on my body. So, at  this party we were talking about weight loss programs and weight loss pills.

I mentioned Calorad diet supplement, but some group of girls told me that calorad diet supplement is not so real thing, that this diet is a scam.

I am not sure what to think. 

Hey there,

My sister was using calorad diet supplement, and I have to say that no one of us never saw some progress, even if she told us that she lost a few pounds. I still believe that she lost only water :) But, I want to say that I do know that she didn’t follow any diet, she was eating almost everything and she was using Calorad diet supplement. I am still sure that she didn’t lose her weight because of it :)

Other side, I know some girls that are happy with this diet supplement. So, I believe that this is not a scam.

Enjoy! 

Good day all,

I have a few examples, so I really can’t tell you what people do think about Calorad diet supplement. My husband was using calorad and he lost nearly 15 kilograms in only two months. He was feeling full, he had a lot of energy and stamina, and he would recommend you this diet supplement. From the other side, my friend Allania was using them, and she lost only 5 kilograms in almost 4 months. I just want to say that this depends, it is all about your organism and about your body.

We don’t react the same on certain diet pills.

Hey there,

So just like every other product, Calorad diet supplement can be a real thing and a scam as well. I see. I want to use it, because my aunt was using it and she is now super hot lady :) I must say that she gave me the hope to try this one as well.

I am not sure now what to think. I will schedule a consolation with my doctor and I will ask him about his opinion.

I will let you know what is my decision.

Have a nice day and thank you so much!

Bye!