In the diet world, it seems that there are a few diets that are totally 'it' each year, and the rest is less popular. It also seems that the diets that are popular shift from year to year. Let's talk about 2010! What is going to be the best diet of 2010, and why do you think that diet is the best?

Personally for me, nothing can beat weight watchers. I know that I should not consider weight watchers to be a diet, but it definitely does a lot to help me lose weight. Without all the tracking tools, peer pressure AND support, and information that weight watchers offers, I would have quit a long time ago, I am certain!

For me it is Sparkpeople online. They give you the tools, to track food and exercise and it is free. Even if you choose to not track what you eat (which is super simple) it still gives you the tools to make good decisions when out in the real world.

It gives you the tools to make a lifestyle change and not be dependant on a program, points, gimmicks, book, pill etc in order to lose weight and keep it off. It gives you the tools for free to do it yourself and offers a great support network of like minded people who are on the same journey facing the same struggles. The support network has been absolutley wonderful, I have met truley remarkable people through that site and we all help each other along the journey.

I would never pay for a pill or program, all too gimmicky to me...much better to take charge of one's own life and make lifestyle changes that can carry on for the person's entire life and not have to re-join, re-commit or pay again for another year.

I am wanting to loose 40 pounds before my husband is home from Iraq , He comes home between febuary and may of 2010 . anyways . .what is the best diet pill you know of ?
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Don't take ant diet pills for losing weight because it is the fast way of losing weight but not the right and safe way becasue it is not good for health. Usage of diet pills may lead to complications like Cardiac Arrhythmias, Insomnia, Congestive heart failure, Seizures and Headaches.