Hi all. I am thinking to buy Proactol Plus weight loss supplement. What do you think, should I? Did I make a good choice when it comes to picking the right weight loss product? I really don’t know which products are worth buying anymore. With all those weight loss scams, I’m not even sure that any of those products being advertised actually work. I suppose I’ll need to find out on my own. But before I do that I’d like to hear your experiences with Proactol plus. What do you think, can it be a scam? I appreciate every feedback, thank you!

Hi @ SabrinaD. I personally think you made the right choice. I have never used Proactol plus so I can’t share my experience with you, but I know a girl who did. She was super excited when she started using it and I think she achieved some great results after less then a month. 

Of course, you’ll need to change your eating habits and exercise regularly, this is a supplement, not a magical pill for losing all your extra pounds over night, as many people think. 

Just be persistent and you’ll get some great results, you’ll see. I wish you luck. 

Of course it is a scam. Just like 99% of the other weight loss products out there.  

Just look at the reviews, everyone is complaining on the lack of results. Except those reviews  which are so obviously fake that they aren’t fooling anyone. They really did a good job with the advertise, but that doesn’t work with me.

My logic has always been- if a product is half as good as you say, why do you need such an aggressive advertisement, shouldn’t the quality be speaking for itself?

Not buying that, just a scam and a total waste of money if you ask me.

@ Blue Ranger how can you say that?? You have never even tried the product.

And the reviews are mostly positive, at least those that I’ve read.

I read a lot about this product and I think that there is no reason for you to claim that it is a scam. Have you read their ingredients list? I would be surprised if the combination of all those ingredients didn’t work.

And the product is clinically tested and was proven to be effective.

Even some doctors recommend it as a healthy way to lose weight.

@ SabrinaD I think you should try it and see how it goes.

Yeah, I also read somewhere that is clinically tested and recommended by specialists, but aren’t they saying that for every diet program and for every weight loss product out there?

Of course they won’t tell you that there is no scientific proof that the diet works and you are giving your money for something that probably won’t even help you. I agree with Blue Ranger, they really did a nice job when it comes to advertisement, when you google this product, everything that comes up to the first pages is mostly positive reviews.

But most of those reviews seem fake to me, I’m not buying it.