I bought pineapple super fat melter. I took it for 7 days and more but I did"t lose any weight what should I do.

Were you exercising also?

I have never heard of that one and your only hope of a refund would be to contact the product manufacturer, i would be leery because Ive never heard of pineapple having weigh loss qualities.. pineapple has a lot of sugar in it!! Also, a week may be too soon to tell. And make sure you are watching your diet and exercising, not just counting on the pill to do the work. A pill is a supplement to help you lose more during a fitness and food plan. I use the green tea fat burner quick release capsules and they seem to help me lost about 5-7lbs on average when I take them. When I stop taking them I usually see 1-2lbs come back. If nothing else the Green Tea is good for you. I have heard great things about alii, although if you eat too much "bad food" I hear it can cause oily leakage from your anus.. doesn't sound fun! I have discovered after trying many different pills that most of them don't work, and if they do as soon as you stop taking them you gain a few pounds back. The best way to lose weight and keep it off is what no one wants to hear... good old reduction of calories and exercise. If you are significantly overweight you will most likely need more than the standard 60 mins of exercise; however exercise does not have to be performed all at once. You can do 6 10 min workouts.. I have gotten in the habit of exercising during TV commercials, and during shows by doing my toning exercises. Make sure you are toning as well as getting cardio (walking counts). I bought a weighted jump rope, 5lb hand weights, angle weights (for walking) and resistance bands at wal mart and got everything for about 65 bucks. You can start piecing together a small at home gym. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water, as a lot of times people confuse hunger with thirst (I am one of these people!). You should find a BMI calculator online and calculate your index and find out the max calories you can eat and lose weight. Also, something that helped me is.. remember 3500 calories is 1 pound. So by exercising and burning at least 500 calories a day you should see a at least 1lb a week go. Also watch what foods you have a problem saying no to.. I for example know if there are crackers or chips around I will eat them once the box or bag is open in a quick period of time. Think about what you eat regularly and cut something out. If you know you eat a dish of ice cream every day, stop eating it every day and that will help you decrease your calories. Once you stop craving that item so much (and you will decrease cravings) pick another item you have a problem with, say soda. Also dont be fooled by "diet" soda. Studies are now showing diet soda users over time gain weight, possibly more so than regular soda drinkers. When you drink diet soda the artificial sweeteners cause you to over eat and crave sweet foods because initially your brain thinks its getting what it wants but determines it has not. A website that helped me was sparkpeople.com , you can track your food and exercises and it will calculate your calories in and calories out. Tracking your food really helps!!! I hope this helps you somewhat