Hello. I am a woman, I am 30 years old. I’ve never been pregnant, and I am not planning to. I now have about 30 extra pounds. I really can’t get rid of them. I sometimes lose up to 7 pounds, but then I gain them back. So I am always +30 pounds that I need to lose. My ex boyfriend used Thermalean fat burner and it helped him lose his belly fat really fast. I am thinking to try it, but I am not sure if these pills are recommended for women too. Does anybody happen to know can these pills have any harmful effects on women?

Harmful for women? Where did you get that idea from?

It is not harmful for women. At least I really hope it is not. I was taking it for a while, my best (also female friend) convinced me to try it since she was satisfied with her results. And I don’t remember having any side effects or any inconveniences with it. I’m 99% sure I never had any. And neither  did my friend. That was a long time ago, but I think I would remember any harmful effects.  

Really, where did you get that idea? And what harmful effects have you heard about?

Hello. I don’t think there is any difference between the effects of Thermalean for men and for women.

You can experience some side effects, but they can appear for both men and women.  I have a friend who experienced some nasty side effects while he was using Thermalean.

He felt extremely on edge after taking it. He was very nervous and his mind was running a hundred miles an hour. He couldn’t calm himself  and he had troubles focusing... Sometimes he was depressed.

I also remember he told me he couldn’t perform with women ( but that’s not going to be a problem for you).