Hello everyone,

I am using Estrolen fat burner for a while now. It is OK, I can’t say that I am thrilled, but I am used on this one so far. I don’t like changes, so I am not sure will I change this fat burner for some other. But, I have to say that I have noticed some weird changes on my body, something is happening with my body, and I am not sure what this could be.

My friend told me that this is because Estrolean fat burner is hormonal based, and that this one can cause those feelings.

Is this true?

Do you know? 

Good day,

First of all, I am really sorry because of this. Whatever it is, you really should go and visit your doctor. Because,  I have to be honest that this is something that I have heard for the first time. I never have heard that Estrolean fat burner is hormonal based. I know that this burner helped a lot of people , I know some of them as well.

But, I have never heard that someone had some hormonal issue while she or he was using estrolean. I am not sure, but I think that you can use it without fear.Good luck with everything! 

Hey there girls,

You don’t have to be worried that Estrolean causes your problems. You need to dig deeper, I think. This is something that I have heard for the very first time – I never have heard that Estrolean can cause this for you. Because, as you could already read, this fat burner is one of the best fat burners on the planet at this moment. It is in top ten, and I really think that this can say lot about some diet product.

I hope that this is helpful, and of course, you should consult your doctor as well.

Soon!