Could you tell me something about biofeedback treatment what is that about and how does it work? I am asking this for I have this idea that maybe biofeedback treatment could help me deal with my frequent headaches that I have for more than a year now and am bored with taking meds constantly so I thought maybe some other healing way might help me. So what do you think about biofeedback treatment?

I think all the best about biofeedback treatment for it helped me a lot with my tension headaches. Anyway biofeedback treatment is kind of a behavioral treatment in fact it is complementary and alternative form of medicine and by using biofeedback treatment you could voluntary control the specific disease in your case it is headache. So EMG-electromyogram would be the biofeedback measurement treatment that would fit your condition in fact this one is for tension headaches but in case you have migraines headaches than thermal biofeedback treatment is used. So when you have EMG biofeedback treatment than electrodes are attached to the temporal muscles which tension is being reduced this way and in thermal biofeedback treatment electrodes that measures temperature degrees is attached to the finger and the patient think that its temperature is increasing. Anyway the biofeedback treatment can be performed in groups or individually but no matter that a typical biofeedback treatment usually takes about up to 20 sessions that last for 30 minutes each.