My cousin starts biofeedback treatment several weeks ago, since than he made great improvement with his health as he told me. He suffered from attacks of anxiety since he was trapped in elevator for 6 hours last December. Attacks of fear happened to him very often especially in small rooms or places where is great crowd of people. He was taking some drugs but the results were poor. After some time his doctor suggested him to try biofeedback treatment and he decided to try it. Until he started biofeedback treatment he was unable to relax himself. I would like to know how does it work and what is it?

Hi, bio feedback is training technique in which people are taught to adjust the functioning of their autonomic nervous system by using signals from their own bodies. Human mind becomes aware of stress when it detect external manifestations like sweating, flush, feeling hot. Reaction to this most often is producing of adrenaline. Adrenaline enhances even more these manifestations which make body to produce more adrenaline. It is closed circle. Biofeedback teaches us how to identify these symptoms and get rid of them. Slowing down our breading we are slowing down hearth rate and external manifestation disappears. We are relaxing and relieving from stress that way.