I have high blood pressure for years now and lately I was reading something about biofeedback treatment so now I am curious is stabilizing pressure with biofeedback possible. I mean I don't know anything about biofeedback treatment but would like to try any to deal with my pressure or at least to get the good possibility to control it.

My dad use biofeedback treatment for controlling his blood pressure for years now and he is much than satisfied though of course whenever the pressure rates are too high only meds could help totally but anyway biofeedback treatment works on voluntary control of body conditions by measuring temperature, muscle tension and even measure perspiration skin levels. Anyway you should try with biofeedback sessions I think it is called EMG treatment and it has something about measuring muscle tension or something like that and you might also have some relaxation training. I don't know but my dad says that biofeedback helps him in controlling and therefore stabilizing his pressure.