Hi, my mom is suffering from high blood pressure which is often over 200/120 mmHg. She was taking many different sorts of pills but lowest pressure was 165/100 mm Hg. Several weeks ago her college from office suggested her to try biofeedback technique telling her it would lower her blood pressure and also make her not to take so many pills.
I have to admit that I am very afraid what would happen if she doesn't take her pills when she can't control pressure even with them.

Hi, I think you don't have much reason to worry as biofeedback technique would be applied by doctors who will take care of your mom. My father had similar problem with his hearth rate and biofeedback treatment helped him. She will be thought how to recognize signals from her body which alerts her that her blood pressure is rising. Very often it is sweating her hands, wheezing in her ears, blushing her face or headache.
Than she will get instructions how to relax herself and learn which procedures would lower her blood pressure.
In deed she will learn how to adjust her autonomic system and according to it lower her blood pressure.