Hello, good people. I have heard about biofeedback and I understand what that is. However, I have also heard about efficacious and specific biofeedback. I must admit that I am confused. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thank you for all your help. Bye!

Hello. Biofeedback can be used for many diseases and disorders. I think that specific biofeedback is referring to this. For instance, you have neurobiofeedback. It measures brainwaves. It is possible via EEG. You can find out a lot from this. You should consult a biofeedback specialist for more details. I hope you’ll find out more. Bye!

Hello, there. There are lots of biofeedback techniques. I have heard about the ones for anxiety and panic. Biofeedback techniques have calming effect. This can be pretty useful when it comes to anxiety or panic. It can also help with pain management. It is also recommended for migraines. You should definitely consult an expert. I hope you’ll get more answers. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I am not so expert in this area. I have heard on the television something about this. I know that biofeedback measures some body functions. It gives patient information how he reacts on stress. EMG gives info about your muscle tension. EEG gives info about brain waves. I guess there are other techniques as well. I think that specific biofeedback means specific technique. I hope I’m right. Bye!