Hello, folks. My friends have an infant that seems to be perfectly healthy, but she cries all the time. Doctors cannot find anything wrong with her. My friends are considering the option of biofeedback. I wonder if there are any risks of this technique applied in infants. What do you think about this?

Hi, there. It is an interesting idea. I have heard that this technique is safe. However, maybe is your friend’s infant still too little for this. It could be difficult to monitor her body signals. I really don’t know how to vote when this topic is about. The best way would be to consult an expert. I really don’t know what to say more. I hope they’ll manage. Bye!

Hello, everyone. Biofeedback can help kids. They can learn how to monitor they body signals. I am not sure about the infants. Maybe their parents play here more important role. There are several techniques to do so. EMG is used for reducing muscle tension. EEG is used for monitoring brain waves. This is also known as neurofeedback. I hope this will help. Bye!

Hi, guys. Your friends should find a biofeedback specialist. I think he will give them all needed information. They should find a licensed therapist. They can look who of them is registered within the Biofeedback Certification Institute of America (BCIA). Your friends should look for therapist’s references. If they cannot find one, then they should consult their healthcare professional. I hope they will succeed to find someone. Good luck with all! Bye!