I know that responses from someone body's in biofeedback procedures have to be noticed by some measuring systems. These systems are giving information to the patient by which he changes his behavior. As these systems are of unique importance for this method I would like to know something more about it and what responses do they note?

Hi, you are right about fact that responses from patient's body have to be noticed and there are some machines which are doing that. As I was very interested about this subject too I will tell you things I know. There are several types of biofeedback machines:
Skin resistance biofeedback is a measuring how relaxed you are, which changes are based on your emotions.
Muscle tension biofeedback measures how tight a particular muscle is. Relaxing of some muscle groups may solve headache or pain in our back.
Brainwave biofeedback measures the quality of your brainwaves. Improving the quality of your brainwaves helps people with learning and concentration, and to improve the quality of sleep.
Heart Rate Variability biofeedback measures how heart responds to emotional, mental, and physical stresses, and its ability to bounce back to a relaxed and better functioning state. It helps for general relaxation, and cardio vascular distress.
Skin temperature biofeedback measures blood flow in the skin. Relaxation is greater if skin temperature is higher.