Hi, folks. I have been hearing something about biofeedback and I think that this technique is very interesting. I would like to find out something more about it. Can you tell me what efficacious biofeedback is? It would be even better if you have some experience with it. Thank you in advance.

Hi. Biofeedback is some kind of complementary or alternative medical technique. You can tell simply that this is a technique where you use your own minds to control your body. It sounds silly, but I bet you have used some form of this technique before. For instance, you have fever. When you measure your temperature, you see the value of fever. As a response to this or as a feedback, you go to the bed and take aspirins. This will reduce your fever. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello. I think that biofeedback is getting more popular. A biofeedback specialist monitors your body signals and teaches you to learn to control them. Some of those signals are: brain activity, muscle tension, blood pressure, skin temperature, heart rate and the activity of sweat glands. This technique can be used to treat many problems. It can help with both physical and mental health problems. It is used for treating many conditions that are stress related. Some of them are: headaches, hot flashes, asthma, epilepsy, chronic back pain, etc. I hope I’ve helped with this. Bye!

Good evening, everyone. My neighbor tried something to do with biofeedback. She says that she is satisfied. She had chronic low back pain. This technique reduced her need for drugs. It can even help in some medical conditions that do not have a good reply to conservative treatment. It puts you in a way in control of your own organism. You are the one that monitors your own body signals. And I don’t want to mention how this can reduce your medical costs. Good luck!