I have heard recently of the benefits of biofeedback treatment and for I suffer from mild depression I wonder if the self regulation through biofeedback is possible and could it finally normalize my condition in the long run. I mean if the self regulation through biofeedback is possible could I than quit those antidepressants I am taking regularly?

I am also depressed and am having regular biofeedback treatment frequently in order to achieve my self regulation and the process is called Neurofeedback and it doesn't take longer than 5 minutes and I practically feel like I was on brain muscle training-anyway self regulation is quite possible through biofeedback and therefore in treating depression but it is not like you could keep going without meds it is more like you could only reduce the necessary doses. Anyway biofeedback treatment provides you batter and faster brain activity and therefore also more energy, strength and will. So anyway this neurofeedback therapy consists of monitoring brain activity by using sensors attached to the scalp and the brain picture and activity is transmitted onto the computer monitor so in this way you could practically see your brain activity and therefore you could also achieve self regulation through feedback.