For over a week I have had a migraine, which fades in and out, and this morning I began to feel it behind my eyes again, signaling that it was coming on hard. I neglected to take anything and later that day it came on full force. My hands shook and grabbed at the air and my face and my jaw began to hinge and unhinge, hurting, my teeth smashing together repeatedly. I tried to drink a glass of water and my shaking hands and mouth caused the glass to bump my teeth again and again. I was curled into the fetal position for the duration of over an hour, shaking and tightening up, extremely sensitive to light. My face hurt all over deeply. I would shake and convulse and curl up tightly around myself and then for a few minutes I would be fine and then it would happen again and again, just over and over. After it had died down a little my hands continued shaking violently and my jaw ached; my hands were flying all over and my head was twitching from side to side, I couldn't control my movements. At the time of the convulsions and migraine my boyfriend was holding me (when he could) and trying to calm me down, I was panting and sweating all over, and he could hardly understand anything that I was saying, although I remember. I remember the whole thing, even though the pain and shivering had me sort of fading in and out, I don't think that I went out. I was speaking to him both coherently and incoherently while it was happening. I wasn't tired, I just couldn't keep my eyes open due to pain and sensitivity. I have no idea what is going on with me. My mother has always had severe migraines, but nothing like this; my boyfriend nearly drove me to the ER, thinking I was having a seizure, and when he said he was taking me I started crying "No, please no, no, no," and tears were streaming down my face while my teeth were chattering incessantly. I have been depressed for three years, but I'm only just getting in to see a doctor about a prescription, as I can't handle it anymore. I have many of the symptoms of bipolar, my sister is diagnosed with bipolar and my father is an undiagnosed sociopath. I'm not sure whether what is going on is something psychotic to do with this or something to do with just my migraines and head pain. I haven't been able to find anything quite like what I am having, what is going on? What's wrong with me? Please help, if you have anything like this, I'm terrified.

Also I forgot to add that when I was a child I would get really bad abdominal migraines. They were so painful as to keep me from being able to move or get up. As I got older they gradually went away, and I acquired more normal migraines, but they have rapidly increased in intensity and frequency.