I started getting migraines from hormonal changes since I was 19 and pregnant. I got migraines in my 1st trimesters - which is how I'd discover I was pregnant (if I didn't already know)- and 1 to 3 days before or during every period. So, I know my migraines were associated with the hormonal changes of my cycles. The pattern (as well as medical literature and research) is undeniable. I'm a very young 47 yr old now and I've been remarried for 8 years. I still get menstrual headaches, but they rarely become migraines anymore. However, my HUSBAND, who's never had a migraine history before marrying me, now gets them every month, 1-2 days before my period for the past 7.5 years, and so bad that I've had to take him to the ER at least once a year. I'm serious, it's like my husband gets my migraines now. I know doctors haven't heard of it, but ... if husbands can experience Couvade Syndrome (sympathetic pregnancy symptoms) and women who are around each other on a daily basis begin to cycle together, and vaccinated family members can provide "herd" immunity to non-vaccinated family members, and people unknowingly respond to other people's pheromones, why can it not stand to reason that my hormones are directly affecting my husband? Has anyone heard of anything like this or know of anyone who's experienced it? 

I dont think your husband and you are alone. I get headache before and during my girlfriend's period amd goes off after her period stabilizes. We are not even married or pregnant. It's just unusual connection.

I found this thread after searching for the same question. I get severe migraines when my wife starts her period monthly without fail. Never got them before we were together and have no family history of migraine.