hello everyone, i am facinated on seeing that lots of people have the exact same problems as me. When i was 15 i was on holiday abroad with my family when my problems started. One night i just felt very strange as if i was in a dream this followed by a panic attack. Following this i was rushed into hospital, i was cinvinced that there was something sweriously up with me. After going through various tests ct scans, heart checks etc.. they all came back to me negative. This made my family think i was going over the top when there was nothing even wrong with me. since this i have never been the same, when i was 16 i started to develop floaters in both eyes including dark black floaters and soon after my eyesight became bad forcing me to have to wear contact lenses/glasses and sometimes my ear would make a ringing noise and all of a sudden i would feel dizzy. From the age of 17 i developed the terrible sense of pressure inside my head, constant headaches and visual migraine (tunnel vision). Months later my eyes went worse my night vision terrible and when i looked at objects they seemed to be look as they where shaking I became very annoyed that i was only young and going through all these problems. I was then checked again i had another ct scan because i was convinced that i had some kind of tumor. This again came back negative i was then reffered to a nose, ear and throat specialist where they did various tests these also came back negative and i was very dissapointed. I am now 20 years of age and i still have all these problems i have tried migraine tablets and migraine nasel spray none of these work for me they actually make me feel worse. All my friends can live normal lives and i find it very difficult even to stick out a job because of these problems.
I would be very gratefull if someone could help me and give me ideas on what i could do to solve my problems. thanks, will.

hi will, i have a lot of the same exact symptoms as you, ill explain. to start im now 26 when this all started i was 18. i used to smoke cigarettes, marijuana, drink beer/rum and caffeine soda, all of which i have stopped since the panic attacks started, but well go back to the beginning. i was 18 me and my dad were going fishing, and suddenly i had strobes in my eyes, like there was a tear in my eye somewhere causing a strange white/black very fast strobing light, this usually goes on for about an hour followed by a sever headache, (to me personally, the partial blindness is much worse than the headache) but anyway that's how it started, by the time i was 20 i seriously thought i had a brain tumor, i also had these permanent black eye floaters as well, and when i try my best to explain them no body even has an idea what im talking about, even the eye doctor i saw, so i had all sorts of tests done including an MRI and blood work, everything came back normal, I've learned to live with the messed up eye problems, and the migraines seemed to subside for a while, until i started working nights (oh and for me with the eye thing, it doesnt seem to have gotten worse, at the rate in which it developed by now i should be blind but it never got much worse after the first appearance my night vision however is almost Nil and that is about the only other eye problem I've had my vision is what you would say 20/20) then the migraines came back, i think that was caused by lack of sleep possibly, then again the migraines subsided. i don't think i had but maybe 1 over the next couple of years. then about a year ago they came back, and smoking weed seemed to trigger them but not all the time, i think stress caused some too, but finally, a few days ago i had the worse thing ever happen to me, a panic attack. it was one of the single most terrifying things to ever happen to me, and for the prior week i had had 2 migraines in 3 days, so maybe my fear of another migraine triggered it, i had been drinking pretty heavy for the past 3 days. i took my friend to work about 35 miles away when i seemed to be having a mild heart problem my hands were numb and i couldn't drive home i had his brother take me, i thought it was all just the hangover, then the same day about 4 hours later i smoked marijuana, and within 10 minutes i had my first ever full blown panic attack, i felt like time had stopped, like i was dreaming, like my brain was suffocating, i had a metallic taste in my mouth, (STILL KINDA DO) and my lips tongue and entire mouth seemed to be numb and swollen and i was in full on TERROR mode, it was so horrible i cant even describe it, it was what it must be like to (and i haven't done acid in many many years and have never done meth) drop acid and at the peak take a few giant meth hits, that's about the best way i can describe it, i am now completely terrified of having another one after that, i have quit all drugs/alcohol/caffeine drinks in fear of having another attack, i would seriously rather die than go through that ever again, i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy....not anyone, now i don't know what to think, i still feel a little messed up from the attack, almost like i could have another at any time, my mother came over when i had it and helped me to breathe and all that, and it was over in like an hour and a half, but im not sure if the migraines, eye problems, and panic attack have anything to do with one another, so if i am off all substances and i have another im going straight to the e.r. and getting another MRI, oh and i live about 20 or so miles away from Cameron Missouri, and they have had this crazy brain tumor outbreak, so i hope it doesn't have anything to do with that. OK that's about it, hope i have connected some dots for you, it just seemed like you almost have the same exact problems as i do (aside from not knowing anything about your lifestyle) i just wish the medical community had even the slightest id what could be wrong with me as well as you and anyone else suffering from the same conditions, good luck to you, and be well.

wats up im a 22yr old male and have been suffering from very bad anxiety for the past 3 months . 3 months ago i had my first major panick attack which at the time i thought was a heart attack .i went to the hospital and doctor many times and had ecgs chest x rays and blood tests done all to show up clear. i have never had another major pannick attack as such since but i am now in constant terrible pain in my chest , sternum and around my ribs . not to mention constant black dots in my left eye which have me even more freaked than i already was , i got the optician to check for floaters and she couldn't find any . i am so worried there is something seriously wrong with me. i cant see how all this constant pain im in along with these constant dots in my eye can be due to stress and anxiety . i wear glasses and have quite bad eye sight if it makes any difference. if anyone knows anything please contact me, thanks alot

I started having vision problems about four years ago,large black spots,tunnel vision,and panic attacks.As time went on it increased to seeing shadows,hearing and smelling things that where not there.Eye ticks,aggitation,vomiting,heartburn,and vertigo.Needless to say I told no one because of the hallucinations,and my confussion was so bad sometime I couldn't understand what people where talking about.I work in a doctors office and for two years went in for everything from earaches to nerve pain in my legs. Then about a year ago when was at work I lost all my vision in my right eye and the right side of my face went paralysed. I am now under both a neruologist and my MD's care.I have been diagnosed with silent basilar arterial migraines.There not gone, but nortripyline has really helped improve my quilety of life.