okay,I've just turned 15 and im female, for about 4 weeks now ive been  having strong Migraines. if i wake up with them i throw up, if i get them through out the day it ruins my day. it starts with an aura, a thing where you see a line of light figures from both eyes, this also means i cant look at any one during the aura because it makes my eyes go funny. The auras themselves mess me up and sometimes get as bad as blocking all of my peripheral  (cba spelling it) vision then after about 30mins of that it will go away and then the pain will kick in- and my gosh its pain full. i end up curling up in a ball in a dark room and sleeping for hours on end- which is really unusual for me. 
i was miss diagnosed at first, because the migraines where first appearing at that time of the month everyone blamed it on that, so i was put on a contraceptive pill. this however increased my migraines and made my periods frequent... i went back to the doctors and was put on another contraceptive pill, this did the same but worse, i had 2 days off my period the whole month. i went back to the doctors because i was still having bad migraines in fact the week before i went to the doctors i had four migraines in one week. i've missed school, which i really cant afford to do right now because im mid way through my GCSE's. 
when i got to the doctors i had a good doctor (which seemingly i hadn't really had yet considering the other two where no help to me what so ever!) i was put on a strong pill to take when my aura started and so on the next day my aura started (luckily at home) and i took the tablet that i was supposed to take, exactly how your supposed to take it and it subdued my aura after a long time but the headache was still so painful! and then i had the terrible side effects of the tablet that  i was warned about. but god i wasnt expecting what hit me! i had to go in to hibernation of my bedroom and when it was time for tea my mouth ached so i could eat and i had trouble with telling weather it was to hot or cold... i couldn't let myself take another tablet because of how terrifying that was. i went back to the doctors (yes, again :I i was given another tablet to take once twice a day. this was supposed to stop my headache completable and i thought we had it done with as over the first week i had a migraine free week- i was so happy, i was doing work experience and new i couldn't have a day off and it was even my birthday. then it all went down hill. that very weekend i had an aura just as i was getting ready for a family meal out (for my own birthday) and bang it hit me, it was only a small aura- i tried to ignore it, placing my manners before the aura. it went away and i felt only a small headache on its way. then the worse bit came! another aura hit me!!! this time it was big and i could hardly see anything, i lost my balance and stayed sitting down for the evening, then more pain stabbed at my head. then i had yet another aura! three auras in the space of 2 hours. and i felt like i had the pain of three migraines! i had to submit to the pain and crawled into bed, much to my own disappointment. the migraine had knocked me off my feet and i couldnt eat all i could do was drink some juice and sleep. i slept for four hours in and out of my consciousness only being able to hear my guest leave and not be able to say good bye. The next day i woke up and could hardly move, i felt so heavy and my head still hurt although not as much as the day before i rested the day but by the end of the day i had my appetite back but the headache had returned and that brings me to where i am now. and right now my head hurts but im getting flashes of blurs in my vision in varied spots randomly but obviously connected to my migraine. oh and my blood results came back clear yesterday.

Hi, I'm 14, nearly 15 (male) and for awhile I experiencing similar things to what you are. I would get blurry vision usually in the for of a crescent in one eye. This would last for 10-20 minutes and then it would be followed by an intense headache would would render me helpless and in pain for the remainder of the day. The only things I could were to drink water and as you put it "curl up into a ball" on my bed and sleep for 3-4 hours. I was sometimes able to lessen the amount of pain from the headache by taking panadol - migraine relief, however that didn't always work. I went to a neurologist and a doctor and both placed my migraines as being puberty related or triggered by a certain food or combination. Things such as not drinking water, eating lots of sugary food, playing on computers for long amounts of time and then doing a sport (football, athletics, volleyball) the next day all combined or just on there own. There was one stage where I was playing football (afl) each night of the week and sometimes I would skip meals and I would never drink water then I would play as hard as I could and this would lead to horrendous migraines. I am now not getting anything as bad. I have been migraine free for a few months and instead of getting them 2-3 times a week and then 1 and then none :) that makes me think that it was just a phase. I also forgot to mention that it can also be stress related. If your like me and everything has to be good and meet a standard then you should probably have some "alone time" ;) anyway sorry this was so long and sorry for spelling, if there is anything Spelt wrong I'm on my iPod and I have large hands :) anyway best of luck and I hope everything goes well.
- jack, Australia