I have had Bipolar since 2000. I have my mood swings and get mad alot at my husband. I start the fights over something he says and I just scream. (He does not yell back) I'm afraid that the neighbors are going to call the police or worse,the manager of the apartments. I don't know how to keep my calm but I do walk away from him and go to sleep.

Any suggestions ? 

dejolane

It is hard to answer without knowing if you are on medication for your BDP. If not then you need to see your psychiatrist and get back on medications and stabilized to moderate and hopefully eliminate your mood swings. Hope this helps

I am on Valproic Acid for my Bipolar. I have tried Zoloft ,Prozac and others also Seroquel has helped me sleep and not fight with my husband.He thinks I am taking thew meds but I have slacked off a lot. I graduated from a class called DBT
and done with the psychiatrist and counselor.

dejolane