I need advice. I feel lately (especially after eating) burning tongue and bitter taste. Is there any medicine or homeopathic medicine for bitter taste and especially for burning tongue.

Perhaps you should see your physician. There is a possibility of diabetes or problems with thyroid gland. You should pay attention to what you eating if you feel this bitter taste in throat and burning tongue. If you have burning tongue the simplest thing is to avoid coffee, cigarettes, citrus juices, and using oral products that contain alcohol or sodium lauryl sulphate. For burning tongue vitamin c is recommended and lots of water.
And bitter taste in throat…it may be acid coming back from your stomach; some use medicine for unusual tastes in their mouth or throat; Nexium, Protonix for having trouble clearing throat and gagging.
Anyhow, I think you should see your physician… Good luck.

thank you for your help iwill see my md

For the last 8 months I have beening having something wrong with my tongue. It started out with shallow gray ulcers all over my tongue which I attribute to stress. It seemed to have resolved but I got more ulcers and those have resolved. I am still left with this burning in my tongue and throat. I have done all the blood work to check for everything imaginable but everything has come back normal. I have seen almost every physician imaginable except for a neurologist. It's all I can think about and I want so badly for it to disappear.

I finally spoke with my aunt who is an alternative medicine physician. She put me on some stuff including Coral legend, Quantum greens, coconut oil, juicing, flaxseed oil, probiotics, and multipollen extract. So far I haven't seen a lot of difference although she did tell me it could take 3 months. I am trying to hang in there but it has been extremely hard.

Anybody have any ideas of what I can do?

hi.....i sympathise with you......i hae the same problem....but i have an underactive thyroid that hasfor the past 2 months gone over active.....ive only had the burning since it went over active ...take the advice and get it checked out

Try drinking tender cocunut water one for a day for few days.
I used have mouth ulcer and /or bitter taste in mouth after eating any food. Also i used to have dull head ache too. I took cocunut water for few days (a week). From second day only all the symptoms are gone. I did not take any medicine.
Hope it helps some one.
For more info send me mail at mg_rama@hotmail.com

Hi. I just began to have the same problem after applying Kenalog in Orabase
on my tongue. Now it burns constantly. I am hoping that if the Kenalog caused this, that the situation will resolve itself now that I am off of it.

Anyone with suggestions , please help.

I hear this is also anxiety related so my Dr. wants to put me on Xanax but I don't know if I want to do that.