i just wanted to say that i did have the same bitter taste in my mouth for the past 3 days, and i can now tell you guys for sure the cuase is having pine nuts, lot of it. but the since behind this bad taste, i have to find out.

Well,

If I am not mistaking bitter taste in mouth is called dysgeusia. You have to understand that there are over 10 000 taste buds in your mouth. Most of these taste buds are on your tongue. So if something affects your tongue you will most likely notice a change in tasting things. Are you smoking cigarettes? Sometimes when you have vitamin or even mineral deficiency you might notice changes with taste. I think that you need take much water with everything that you eat because water helps dissolve things and there is a good chance that pine nuts that you eat were not dissolved properly. I hope this helped you in any way.

Good luck,

Karel