Hi

I am a litttle worried as i have been observing a few black thread like stuff in the semen after masturbating.
Can you let me know what this problem can be?

Guest wrote:

Hi

I too have experienced this symptom for past one year or so. I think it is cyst but i also fear if it is because of big "C"... have you been diagnosed?

Pls reply as i am freaking out

thanks

Hi, even I have been experiencing this for over a year. Usually its just one small particle.

Im totally confused, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry that you're worried about it being cancerous but no one here will be able to help diagnose you with the problem. What I can tell you is that you do need to see a doctor because if it IS cancer, the doctor can help you with a course of treatment. If you ignore it and it turns out to be cancerous then that means that you will have less a chance of surviving. So please seek treatment as soon as possible and keep us posted on what this is!

Guest wrote:

Hi

Yes this is nice to know their are other people out their with this same problem. I don't know what the hell it is.

I went to Dr. and she said it was a yeast infection when I gave her a sample of the black fiberous stringly hair like jell type substance. I took the medicine and I don't know if it cleared it up or not I do remember not noticing it for a while, that was like 2 years ago.

Well I have still have it and know its directly correlated to kegel contractions and that is when it appears so I m not sure if it has to do with the prostate producing this. I had two times now ultra sounds or I guess its actually called sonograms. They did say that I had some systs but and one on a testicle but they said those are normal.

Went to urologist he looked at the testicles and do have some hard granules in scrotem in some places but he said it wasn't from cancerous substance and the sonogram was read as benign sist on one of the testicles. I do think all the testicular symptoms or what ever the cause of this is, is not from the testicles and has to be from the prostate since it only seems to happen when heavy pc clinching seems to be occuring. This extremely embarrasing to talk about and more extremely disturbing to think that it could progress to get worse and if it is cancer?????? Cancer does produce young cells that grow in the wrong tissues which does make me concerned becuase this is fiberous, hair like substance where sperm or semen or that type of fluid should only be produced. I wonder if it has anything to do with prostate cancer ?????

I can't believe their is no answer for this on the whole internet, if some one can please find it please do, nothing like worrying about this.

I do know they seem to have gotten more in size and amount than when first started over a few years ago. It only appears when the pc muscle is used or clinched a lot. I have not seen it after sex or from sex. This only seems to occur from masturbation at times.

I don't believe it would actually be thing or organism like some one mentioned since its more like a fiberous cell growth matterial, although the itching symptoms people mention could be some to do with yeast but I have never heard of yeast producing hair or fiber and the yeast medication didn't cure this ?? or maybe it did and came back I don't know.

Please help us to figure this out.

Hello I am 28 years old and just experienced this last night. I noticed something dark in my sperm but didn't think anything was serious. I thought it was probably just lint from my boxers etc. After thinking a little more I was curious to see if I might have been over exaggerating or not. I ran into a few posts online. After reading I did in fact roll the tiny black material into a ball and took my fingernails and ended up finding out that it was a very fine thread like fiber similar to a spider web. It was very shiny. I have been under a lot of stress for sometime now and this might have something to do with my stress. I hope that it isn't serious such as cancer. I have had some pain in my buttocks area and lots of itching as well as feeling a chap lip/cut feeling on my scrotum. I thought that might have had to do with psoriasis which I do have or possible hemorrhoids because I just had surgery and have lots of diarrhea. My girlfriend has an issue which runs in her family with UTI's and she did have one again from being pregnant. I thought maybe I had a UTI or bacterial infection. If anybody knows any new information please let us know. I will be calling a doctor Monday to set up an appointment for somebody to take a look at the thread and go from there. Good luck everybody and God bless.

This question is being asked by many men. Another thread similar to this has been posted in another forum. Google: "tiny black dots in semen" you'll see that many of these men are seeing tiny specks in their semen as well as fibers. There is an illness gaining momentum called Morgellons disease. This is also known as the "fiber disease." The body produces fibers or filaments and what look like lint balls systemically. Meaning the fibers show up in the urine, stool, skin, blood and yes, this semen. Many people currently are producing these fibers. Because they can be microscopic, they can go undetected. Personally, I believe this is an undocumented epidemic. It is possible, that those with fibers, but no other symptoms, might continue to lead normal lives. However, there are many that are very ill from this disease with rashes and lesions, intense itching, stinging/biting and crawling sensations on or under the skin that feel like bugs moving on the body. The defining symptom of Morgellons though are the fibers. No other illness produces them. Western medicine has not caught up with the phenomena and believes that those with the symptoms really have a mental illness called Delusions of Parasitosis. Because these fibers are difficult to wrap one's mind around, they are often dismissed and the has been called by some the "Sci-fi" illness. Because of it's controversial nature, little research has been done. Due to the clamoring of thousands of people contacting the CDC a study was finally undertaken. The study when finally released was debunked as totally biased and not creditable. Because physicians do not understand what they are dealing with and because people are not being treated properly, there is a huge contingency of people searching the Internet for help. I have a website up with hundreds of photos of these fibers in which they can clearly be seen under and emerging from the skin. There is even one photo with a fiber bundle found in semen. I'm not sure if I can post my website address, but if you Google: "morgellons disease awareness photos" the photo galleries should come up. The name of the site is: Morgellons Disease Awareness To see the image of a fiber ball in semen, go to the photo galleries and click on "Comparison of fibers in water hair urine and stool" link.

I actually microscope the fibers that looked black in my semen. When I looked at it I was shocked. I was green, blue and even one strand of purple. It looked like algae type fibers. I saved it. Wondering what to do with it or who to show it to. I don't have any symptoms so I am not worried.

I looked at my own mysterios dark thread like stuff under a micrope and it appears to be a mass of blue strands tangled together.  Im no doctor but no seems to know what it s or gives snide remarks about lint from your underwear or that you got an std.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have this blue and sometimes red hairlike strand in my semen after masturbation..its not lent from my underwear or anything in the tissue i use to collect my sperm..its been goin on for like 3 and a half years now..ive been to drs before and they never said anything about it. or asked me if i was having any troubles...another issue i have and not sure if is normal or not is that when i take a duece and its requiring a good umpfh, i slightly ejaculate..is that suppose to happen???

I've also come across small fibres ranging in colour from black to blue to red, usually in small bunches twisted like twine. They also come out inside globs of thicker, almost jelly like blobs of semen. 

Same here. Guys my semen seems to first be light in colour and after that comes a dark coloured semen. I lit a torch and looked closely and i see strands of hair like particles in it. Please if anybody can provide us all a decent answer would be much appreciated.

Iam 25 yers old i vil sex more thn 5 times per day so in my sprum some black therds r comig so wt is that

I have found similar fibers in my semen. At first I thought it was just something from my boxers but I now am positive it is in my semen. They appear to be a little boudle of threadlike mayerial and seem to be surrounded by a little sac of thicker material. I have viewed them under a magnifying glass and they are normally either black, blue, or purple. Would like to see your pictures to confirm that ours are similar.

Did she diagnose by taste test ?