i was tweezing my hair last night in the pubic area, and just as i tweezed out one, i saw some blood ooze out, and im thinking no big deal, it was bleeding for about 5 seconds and i think i ripped out the hair by its follicle because at the end i saw a black dot. The hair i pulled out was on my left genital and in its place i see this red hair-like vein thingy and im totally freaking out right now. At first i thought i ripped out a vein Lol but then i dont think its that because i would have been bleeding my head off so its probably a ingrown hair since i shave sometimes, but i've done some research and i've never even heard of a RED ingrown hair, ( by the way, my natural hair color is black). im totally freaking out right now and any information or help would be much appreciated.

i too was doing the same but on my bikini line, i was like "what the hell" so i got on the computer and tried to look something up but this is the only thing that keeps popping up so i have no idea what it is but im a little freaked out by it..

I have had the same problems, i looked on the web and found MORGELLONS