Hi, I 've noticed the past few months a small amount of black substance in ejaculation and being harder to hold an erection. I'm a 35 year old male.
No pain whilst urinating or anything, it almost looks like black fluff, very small quantity in sperm?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

I did a quick search through google for you using various keywords and phrases regarding your situation, but didn't come up with anything relating to you other than another post here on Steadyhealth about a black substance in the man's urination.

So... with that i would suggest you seek out a physician for this one. I'm sorry i can't help you. But its better to be safe than sorry, right? :-)

Good luck.

hi,
I am 25 yrs old and have similar symptoms.
No pain or any other difficulty.
I did some google search and found that this might be because of heavy strains or too much walking or some trauma to testicles.read the complete article here...
teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/1506.html
share your physicians treatment options with us.
hope this helps.

The black stuff could be fluff from your boxers, bits n bobs get stuck to you when you wear clothes and probably would have gone in making it look like its coming out like that, doubt its anything to worry about, try washing first then if it still does it go see doctor he'l play with your penis for no reason and maybe ass but he's got more of an idea about it than us.

is it any news regarding that black sperm?
I found it too last two times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is it?

hi i am male 24, live in UAE, i have same simtoms , i went to a doctor in dubai hospital he took 500 + 1000 for medical check up its $409, and didnt found any thing ,, now i am confused and done google serch and still nothing,,
i walk a lot like 20 km per day i am 24 years old waight 36 kg, length 6 feet 3 inch.. and i eat less and also i have sleeplessness disease,,
i smoke a lot,, i started doing sex in 1994 and its 26-10-2009.
now if any i find out any thing plz to me on

Hi guys,
aren't there any answers yet? I have the same problem. 30years, 3A prostatitis for several years and yesterday the first time saw this black stuff like little dot in my sperm. It looked like some species, but I watched enlarged it via binocular - it really is some twist of something like ultra little hair of black and white color. Could it be some dead parasites? Maybe micro worms?

thomsop wrote:

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

my boy friend is having that problem but its not small it large amounts of blacknees

im 14 and am having little black bits showing up. no pains or anything can i have sex if its still happening by the time i have sex?

23yo. Just noticed the same thing. Wasnt fluid-like but not entirely solid either. In our situation I know it wasnt dust or anything like that...

I have had this issue on and off for around a year or two now. I noticed that this tends to happen when I have a more intense orgasm, so much so that when I orgasm really strongly I know I'll have the strange black spots in my semen and every time I suspect this, without fail they're there.

I started to get worried when a condom had around 6 spots in it, some larger than others. Again same situation, intense orgasm etc. and then they appear. The only thing I am doing differently when they turn up is clenching my PC muscle to try and hold of orgasm as long as I can. If I don't do this they don't tend to appear.

I thought the spots could be blood at first too so I checked them out. They're actually tiny tightly wrapped miniscule hairs all entwined together tightly. It's weird, but unravel a spot and it stretches around 4-5 CMs at least!

Not sure what the hell these things are but I've tried all sorts from not wearing dark underwear to severely washing myself prior to sex etc. but they still come when I tense the PC muscle.

I'd love to know where this is coming from but at the moment there appears to be quite a few questions appearing on this subject on the internet but not one person has the answer. Even those who've been to the doctors are without an answer it seems.................................

Hi there,  I am experiencing exactly what you said, but I found more of them in my anus... something that makes my anus so prickly itching, even 15 minutes after a fresh shower or bath.... Everytime I feel itchy on my bottom, I wipe my anus with a soft facial tissues and I view it under 10x magnification and they are exactly how you describe it.."They're actually tiny tightly wrapped miniscule hairs all entwined together tightly. It's weird, but unravel a spot and it stretches around 4-5 CMs at least!", and they're black in color...I also noticed that some of them seems to be coming out (like being hatched) from a substance that resembles either a micro ball of cotton entwined together, under magnification 10X.  I am getting more and more concerned as I only experience this since less than 3 months ago..If these would help, the only change that happened in myself from  3 months ago are I have been taking Vitamein D supplement for the bones, my blood test 3 months ago showed that my blood sugar went high almost bad enough to make myself a type 2 diabetic sufferer.

I just hope someone could really shed the light in identifying these unidentified things or organisms so we'll know how to eliminate them!

Hi did any of u guys get some information ? I too see similar things in when I ejaculate ... getting worried and need replies .. pls help ...

This is going to sound weird now but since I replied above about the PC muscle and intense orgasms the problem has stopped occurring.

I had a further couple of weeks where the issue continued but then one night I was at work in the toilet. I used the urinal and while urinating I felt something that felt like something moving inside my penis. It felt like it was at the base of the shaft, but inside, something I hadn't felt before. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it was unusual. I then felt something come out of the tip of my penis while still urinating. Looking in the urinal I saw a bug like creature. It was black, tiny and had several legs - although I couldn't see exactly how many as it was rather small. The creature moved which panicked me, so I directed my stream of urine on to it and washed it away.

I was checked for STDs following this, but nothing was found. GP is completely unaware of what the hell this was.

The strange thing is that a few weeks on I've been checked my semen and not one bit of the black stuff has appeared. I've tried all sorts to see if I can get them to appear but it seems that whatever that bug thing was it was causing this to happen inside me. It seems I had some sort of bug in my penis or somewhere down there that was causing all this.

I haven't a clue how it got pee'd out but it made me think back and I remember that over the last year or two I occasionally felt like something was moving in my penis, near the base of the shaft, from time to time. I couldn't work out what it was and it was never painful as such, just unusual.

So I'm not closer to knowing what this was but it appears my problems are over. I'm just gutted I couldn't catch the little thing to take it to the docs :(

I am 23 and have the same problem but I have pain when urinating and when I'm done it feels itchy inside my penis and I will milk it and the pain goes higher till I get it out and it's small blackish green cotton like stuff and I would be wearing nothing that colour. I took a urine test an it's not chlamydia or goneria(spell check) and I have also started taking vitamin d and calcium tablets since I'm low on them. Black stuff can't be just one time thing cause this is 4th time I noticed it .