I've never had sex and I've been fingered before but last night when my boyfriend was fingering me, I started to bleed ALOT. I woke up this morning and I'm still bleeding ALOT, with occasional huge clumps but there is no brown discharge like I hear everyone else talking about, just bright red blood. I'm also worried because, while he never penetrated, he got very close. What are the risks of pregnancy, what should I do and am I still a virgin?

Whoever fingered you, broke your hymen. The breaking of the hymen is totally normal so no need to worry. It happens to every girl. There are two beliefs of virginity..

1. When the hymen is broken, you're no longer a virgin.

2. Whenever a penis enters your vagina you are no longer a virgin.
(if it barely sliped in I wouldn't count it as losing your virginity, that's just my opinion.)

Those two things are just two views. They are not considered facts so you choose for yourself what you think.

Now, if he didn't even enter your vagina, then I don't see any risk of you being pregnant.

well . as what ive read in kidshealth.org, even though yer hymen breaks, a girl is still a virgin until she has had sexual intercourse.

I am a virgin..2 weeks back he had rubbed his absolute dry pennis over d opening! We'd thot i am pregnant!!Today when he fingred me it started bleeding when my periods get an onset by 14th does dis mean m not pregnant or was just a normal bleeding?pls reply;(

well, you should go for a check up of why you were bleeding a lot, but if you get fingered you don't get pregnant, but if you have sex and he doesn't wear a condom well there's a risk that you may get pregnant and when you bleed right after you get fingered or you have sex your not a virgin no more.

that means your not pregnant it's normal if he doesn't wear a condom than maybe you are, but loosing your virginity hurts and it bleeds.