I was very worried then I got to know about this site, please help me out. I never had a sexual intercourse ,my boyfriend me that was my first time he put his whole finger in I bleed a little then I was fine this happens twice but no pain. Then I moved , since then I use to do fingering to myself no blood came, no pain ever now I can put 2 whole fingers into my vigina . I have no Idea I am still a virgin or not , As I tell before I never have had an sexual intercourse in my life , but did my fingering broke my hymen? Coz it can so to 2" 3" deep inside my vigina and my viginal opening is quite big now as it was not before.  I am very stressed out coz if i broke my hymen then i would be in a big trouble coz in my culture husbands only broke the hymen of there wife, please help me out , I am sexually active too and I also got viginal discharge some time , does that also means that I am no more a virgin?,, and if you broke your hymen than can hymen grow back ?please help me please please please.. 

Health Guru
In answer to your questions
When your bf fingered you and you bled then that was your hymen breaking, not always do you get pain when it breaks through fingering. It doesn't matter how deep you finger as the hymen is just on the entrance into the vagina so as soon as the finger enters the opening to the vagina then your going part the hymen.
No it is not possible for the hymen to regrow again but technically you are still a virgin as you have not had intercourse only been fingered.

i have 1 more problem ( periods issue ) satrting se hi mujhay Periods problem rahi hay achay se achay doctor ko dekha diya , mahangi se mahnagi dawai kha li hay magar koi farak nahi ata jab tak medicne laiti rahi to periods on time atay hay jab churdoon to again rukh jatay hay...ultra sound bi karwaya all clear hay reports .....akhair masala meray under kiya hy kuch samjh nahi ata , Kindly advice plz.

Health Guru

Sorry i dont understand what you are saying

I also don't understand what she is saying but I will use this opportunity to ask one question for me because my situation was similar to her situation. So, I hope that you will let me ask this question, sir. First, I really want to know can the hymen be broken by finger? My boyfriend was fingering me a couple of weeks ago, but we didn't have intercourse. I am still a virgin.But he was fingering me while I was ovulating, I checked my menstrual calendar and I notice that. Now my period is late for 7 days and this has never happened to me. Did he do something wrong to me or there is a chance that I am pregnant? 

this happens sometimes.... its probably ur hormonal levels....dont hav to wrry... just visit a gynaecologist and talk to 'em about it.. :)

she is saying that she has period disorder problem .. she has used different medicine which are very costly but of no avail. when she use the medicine the periods come on time but when quits its goes back at the same position. she has got an ultrasound but dont know exactly whats wrong inside her
Thanks .. Just translated

Does our future husband know that our heymen is broken? And that we have been intimate to somebody else before him to the extent of fingering ?

what about my boyfriend having fun with me with his under wears on,does that means he have had sex with me

Sir i have one problem lst night my bf.... he hit the vagina and their is little bleeding... But i stopped him at that moment to enter his penis...... So what it mean i lose my virginity,,,,??

If i finger my self and am a virgin with one finger will i still be a virgin

Two fingers in my virgina that means i m not a virgin or i need to consult a doc (last 3 month i was able to jst one so why this changes and i m only masturbating )???

I got no answear here

Health Guru
Technically your still a virgin until a penis enters the vagina but some cultures believe once the hymen is broken then virginity is lost.
The most likely reason that your now able to get 2 fingers in your vagina is because the muscles around the vagina entrance are now starting to stretch and contract easier.

I too need answer for this