i am a virgin. and recently my boyfriend has been fingering me. the first few times were fine. but then one day he did it really hard and it hurt a little and then it bleed so we thought he popped my cherry. after that everytime he fingers me i bleed (except for once). is this normal. did he cut me? if he cut me how do i heal it? stop getting fingered for a few weeks? please helpp

For most part women don't feel their "cherry pop" this is also known scientifically as the hymen. He could have cut you with his fingernails the internal lining of a vagina is very sensitive so it is very easy to tear or get cut. The hymen which is located externa part of the vagina. In order for this cut to heal refrain from any sexual activity including fingering and any oral sex.

could there be any other reason it is bleeding because it doesnt always bleed everytime any more.. why?

It's healing it seems. Just try to refain from any sexual acts for a few more days and it will be better.

i stopped anything sexual for a week and it still bleed today when he fingered me. an it hurt a little. what is wrongggg?

Defintely something wrong going on here. It should not take more than a week or two for it to heal if you are not having anything to agitate the area. Try speaking with an OBGYN if possible they may have to get you on some meds.