Ok so I was with my boyfriend and we were havig an intimate moment. I am not a virgin and have beed fingered before. So me and my boyfriend were making out and then he started to finger me which I didn't have a problem with. But he did it numerous times. And I have to say he was a little agressive and it started to hurt like alot. Then the next day the inside of my vigina didn't hurt but the outside did. Then today 2days later, I find a little bit of blood on my undergarments. Does that mean my cherry popped? If it did is there anything I need to do? And does your cherry bleed right away after being popped?

well if u are not a virgin then ur cherry has been popped really i think there is nothing to worry about i mean idk how aggresive he was but that may b the reason y u bled...if u dont like that u should let him know he is hurting u...

did you know that if you rub or scratch your skin constantly for 2 minutes or more that it WILL bleed? well if your boyfriend was fingering you aggressively, the friction with his fingr nail and your vagina could have caused bleeding. How many times did you have sex? usually when your cherry pops it's either immediately after or the next day, it shouldn't be delayed.

I agree with the previous post. However, just to clarify, not everyone bleeds the first time they have sex, meaning their "cherry" wasn't popped. When people say cherry, they mean hymen, and not everyone's hymen breaks the first time, so it's possible that his aggressiveness caused it to happen. Also, if you're not sexually active for a long period of time, giving time for your hymen to heal, it's possible that it can be re-broken. If the problem persists, however, you might want to check with a doctor, however, it doesn't sound like a big issue to me, especially given the fact that he was aggressive. Good Luck!