The second time I had sex, I bled, a couple days later I started my period. A week after my period ended I had sex 4 or 5 times, each time I bled, and a week later began my period again. It was light but kind of dark. Should I be worried?

Bleeding anytime when you are not having a period is always something you need to get checked out. I had a similar situation years ago and went to the gynecologist. A good GYN will do an endometrial biopsy at the office which take a minute or two and send it to the lab to check for uterine cancer. the doc will also do a pap smear to also check for cancer. I was fine. Another test they my do in addition to the biopsy is a transvaginal ultrasound, but it is not full proof. I was bleeding because my cervix was being irritated during intercourse. The actress Fran Dresher had a similar situation 8 years ago and it took 7 different docs and two years of miss diagnosis until the last doc did an endometrial biopsy. The other docs thought she was young and didn't bother doing the test. It turns out she had stage 1 cancer and had been cancer free for 8 years after her hysterecmy. Go see your DOCTOR!