I have been exprancing pain and bleeding after having sex, but these past few days i have also been bleeding after masturbation. I'm scared that i could have cervical cancer because of my abnormal bleeding. My gyn put me on birth control to regulate my periods, but i stopped taking them after a month because my husband and i were trying to get pregnant. I have not gotten back on them yet and its been 2 months since i got off the pill. I also haven't been able to get pregnant for the past 2 yrs. is this because of the abnormal bleeding?????

Hi honey: It sounds like you have Endometriosis it is VERY common, so don't become too alarmed. What i would like you to do is go see a Gynecologist and have them do a pelvic ultrasound! Below is a link of some of the symptoms of Enometriosis, just remember that these are different symptoms for everyone OK? And don't read too much into the negative parts - as they always have to put the worst case scenario OK? Let me know what you think, or if you can get into a doctor OK? Good luck and health hon!

http://www.endometriosis.org/symptoms.html