I HAVE BEEN EXPERENCING BL;EEDING AFTER A BOWEL MOVEMENT
It is a bright red color . I am 36 and recently thought I had a hernia had CT scan came back normal then started to develop this bleeding. any ideas?

There are many possible reasons for experiencing blood after having bowel movement and I would have it checked if I were you.
Do you have any additional symptoms that could indicate an underlying disease?

What is the bleeding like? Does it come in small amounts with every bowel movement or like heavy bleeding that appears every now and then?
If it’s heavy it could indicate a presence of diverticula in your colon. These are pockets that occurred on your large bowels from regular high-pressure spasm of the colon.

If there is an inflammation of the colon or rectum, bleeding from the anus may occur. If you suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids, you are likely to suffer from bleeding. Tearing of the rectum lining or appearance of fistulas may put you in the same situation. As you can see, there is a number of conditions that may be the culprit of your problems.

You wont get rid of the problem until having looked at it.

I am 18 and have been experiencing anal bleeding for years now. Every time I go to the toilet I'm used to seeing blood on the toilet paper. Just recently though I have been experiencing exessive bleeding as soon as I sit down. Along with this I have been feeling wierd in my stomach. I have just started lifting wieghts (in a sitting position) and I have noticed that I am putting alot of strain on my stomach, could this be a reason for the recent bouts of blood?

according to the way, you have described all this, I think that you are dealing with hemorrhoids and that this is a reason why you see a blood in stool after drinking. you probably do know that hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels in the rectum and they can be extremely painful, itchy, and yes, they can bleed very often. now, it depends on the color of what is the problem. for example, I know that painless rectal bleeding with a bowel movement is a common symptom of hemorrhoids, and if you are dealing with bright red blood, you should see your doctor in order to see are those the hemorrhoids as well or something else. 

I have noticed the bleeding usely starts 2weeks before my period. It is bright red and come out during pressure whilst I am passing a stool from my vagina not my rectrum. I have a hospital appointment to look at possible prolapse of my rectrum? I also have pain during intercourse so much so sometimes I have to stop. My period is controlledby the coil and no problems there, no pain during period. I sometimes have very swollen tummy before during and after period. I aso never feel satisfied after bowelmovement. Any ideas?
Thanks

i have the same problembut, have not gotten any medical advice .
have anyone here know why this is happening

I experienced a small amount of blood on the toilet paper after each bowel movement. This happened for about 2 months and I never saw a doctor. When I finally did she examined by rectum in the doctor's office and found no visible tears or problems. She had me drink some powdery stuff every day for about 3 weeks. By the 3rd day of drinking that the bleeding went away. She also had me do a CT scan, but they couldn't find the source of the bleeding on it. I was scheduled for a colonoscopy next week, but decided to cancel it because the bleeding is gone. I am not a doctor, but I think my problem was caused by a diet full of potatoes and nuts like peanuts and almonds. Those foods caused large, uncomfortable stools. ALSO-DRINK LOTS OF WATER! I still haven't had the problem now for about 3 weeks, but I am going to stay away from the above-mentioned foods and start eating more fruits and vegetables.
*Go to the doctor no matter what. They will be very understanding. It is better to get checked out now. The problem can only get worse if not treated.

I have been experiencing the same problem for about 6 months or more. I am 46 and premenapausal but I suffer from chronic constipation. I have been wondering what is going on and after looking for answers on the internet, I discovered that another possible reason for this (besides endometriosis) is a rectocele. This is where the wall of the rectum pushes on or protrudes into the vagina. It can cause bleeding from irritation. Just thought I'd pass this along.

I am also at a very young age of 17. I have just recently discovered bleeding when after bowel movement. I try to maintain a healthy diet everyday. At first I thought the bleeding was from my period, but after my period it still was bleeding. My father had passed away with colon cancer. Is it possible that I have colon cancer as well at this age?

im 15 and i sometimes get heavy bleeding after going to the toilet. its startin to worry me but i dont want to tell my mum.

im 15 also and tonight after i went to the bathroom i noticed a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. it wasnt an alarming amount, but it got me a little bit scared. i dont know if this will continue or not, i guess if it doesnt, then everything is fine. i also just finished my period about 2 days ago, so i guess it could have even been a little spotting. i also havent been "regular" so i guess that could have something to do with it. i also dont want to tell my mom, its a little embarassing for a 15 year old to have this problem. does anyone think this is serious, do i have to tell my mom?

GO TO A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 25, had been experiencing bleeding for several years, and it turned out it was colon cancer.

It could be caused by other things, and may not necessarily be serious. But it should NOT be ignored. GO TO A DOCTOR NOW!

I Am 18 And Evertime I Finish The Toilet I Have Blood On The Toilet Paper, Its Blood All Over It :-D But I Do Not Feel Pain, I Feel Weak In The Stomach After It, I Drink A Lot Of Wine, And Drink Cider

I Dont Know What The Problem Could Be..

I have experienced some light bleeding after deficating.Is that normal? I also get the symptoms of my period when i dont eat is that normal?

This is for everyone who is looking for an answer on this thread. Go see your doctor!

This is really important. There could be a simple answer or if you wait too long a difficult challenge ahead. So definately seek your answers from your doctor. I too had challenges with constipation and hemorrhoids but I found my answers from a naturopath and from incorporating a colon cleanse each year. What worked for me was colonix by drnatura. This is what has helped me get my health back. So for those seeking answers go and find them through your doctor.