Hi! I am 20 years old. I tried to retract my foreskin, and it erected. But then i faced paraphimosis because foreskin doesn't retract back to cover the glans. I waited for around 1 hour before i decided to rip my foreskin back using my hand. It is a bit hurt . Will it cause any health problems? Should I see doctor?

Hi, Me & My GF we had a minor intercourse where i did not insert my penis in to her vagina, but i jst rubbed on her vagina. To be very clear to you she had her last period on 16th Nov (starting date). And we had this intercourse on 25th Nov night at around 9:00PM and she took only one IDOZ 72 pill on 27th morning at aroung 10:30AM. After 6 days from taking the IDOZ 72 pill she started bleeding from her vagina. We both are very tensed abt this. Plz let me know weather dis bleeding is normal? Is there any chance of she getting pregenant? When can she expect her Period in Dec. month? Plz reply me with exact answer. We both are very tensed. Plz reply as soon as possible.