hello..i have a problem..yesterday me and my girlfriend were on top of each other and we started rubbing continously as if we were having sex but we had our clothes on..after that..i noticed my penis head was like out of the foreskin and ever since then the tip of my penis is hanging out the foreskin and its very sensitive because it touches my boxers..when erected the foreskin tries to go all the way back..like my penis core is trying to come out but i stop it...i think i pulled something..can anyone help?.. penis should be covered by the foreskin at all times but its messed up it seems...

Wow, I hope you're joking.

You're foreskin is supposed to go all the way back when fully or near fully erect. If you haven't stimulated the tip a lot, of course it will be sensitive.

But when you're soft, the foreskin definitely should be covering the head and thus not interfering with your boxers.

Also, what you were doing is called "Dry-Humping", just so you know.

thanks for the reply..

so your saying i pulled back my foreskin for the first time during the dry humping?

and something doesnt feel right..my penis doesnt feel how it did before..it seems well..smaller in size when soft and my foreskin is just shy of covering my whole penis(when soft) thus resulting in my head hitting my boxers making it sensitive and annoying

i didnt do any damage to my penis...did i?

It sounds like you have paraphimosis.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it.

You may want to stretch your foreskin to make it wider so that it does not get stuck again.