I am terrified about this. I am 15 years old, and when I was 14 I discovered foreskin retraction for the first time. I had always wondered how guys in pornos had these penises and I had never even seen the head of mine. So I read up on the iternet about it, but I don't see anything talking about it but instead a disease and forcible retraction at an early age.

I sometimes lay in bed and pull on my forskin sometimes going down half way before getting freaked and letting it fall back. A few times I have gotten down the whole head but it gets stuck and I have to make it go up. The head is really sensitive and painful to touch for me. Also, I can't seem to bring myself to retract when erect, from fear of pain. Is my penis suppose to automatically retract when erect? Because it doesn't.

I have had a girlfriend for about two years now, and I really want to have sex with her, and she wants to do it to, but how canI do it if My freskin wont retratc when erect?

Do I have a disease? Is there something I can do?

sounds like it might be a little bit tight - this is the "disease" that the sites you were looking at would be referring to.

Don't forget that some guys in pornos, as indeed some guys in general, have been circumcised, and that will make their penis look noticeably different to yours

If it hurts to go back then thats not good, but as long as you can keep it clean then sex won't be a problem - i'd suggest going to the doctors anyway if you're concerned because if you don't you'll only keep worrying. The doctor will either tell you why its tight, and how you can loosen it a bit, give you some cream and / or discuss surgery with you (not necessarily circumcision) . It's not the end of the world, and its certainly no reason to stop u having sex just because your foreskin is a little bit tight. Don't worry about it getting stuck behind the head as long as you can get it back over the head when you want to.

go see the doc, he's gna be far better explaining all this than i could ever be

Craig

Hey buddy, i had the same question at your age. I was very frightened and I though i was the only one with this condition. Anyways up until now . lol.. I have gone to see my family doctor a few time and he proscribed me with a few anti fungal creams, ( which he thinks could help..). But this is only recent. When i was your age i was to scared to show the doctor because i though he would tell me that i was going to die or that i would never be able to have comfortable intercourse. So what I did at home for  a year or so  before  I  actually ended up showing the doctor was i would pull the skin back as far as i could , either erected or not, i did both.. I would put some olive oil directly on the exposed head and message it on very carefully. At first it mi8ght still hurt a bit with the olive oil but eventually you will get used to it. Also the olive oil will allow you to to pull your skin down a little less painfully because your skin will not stick to your head as much. I think it is better to wash the olive oil off with water after the procedure, cold or warm,doesn't matter, but sometimes i left it on... Also for the intercourse part, At first it hurts a bit because  your penis has to get use to the felling of a vigina , its tight and it might pull a bit on your skin, but if you keep doing it, eventually, most or all of the pain goes away.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Another thing you can do, is talk to your girlfriend about it , let her know about your condition. Yes it is abit embarrassing , but the key to good sex is communication. Tell her what hurts and what doesent . It will probably even make her feel more comfortable to talk to you about her preferences.

Hope this helps you little ,.. keep me posted

P.S remember life is not a porno , nobody is perfect ;)

Hi Guest:

Porn movies are mostly made in West Hollywood, California. Those actors in porn movies are mostly circumcised adult men. They don't have foreskins. You can't compare yourself to them.

You do NOT have a disease. In fact, you are quite normal for your age. No, your foreskin is not supposed to retract automatically if you have a long foreskin. Apparently, you have a long foreskin. Only short foreskins retract automatically.

When a long foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep the foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action.

When the foreskin gets stuck behind the head, that condition is called paraphimosis. Paraphimosis is not a disease either.

You need to do some stretching of your foreskin so that it is wider and does not get stuck behind the head. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

It is quite natural and normal for the head to be sensitive at you age because it has always been covered by your foreskin. You do not have to touch the head to masturbate or to pull back your foreskin.