There is no blood in the stool, a few days ago there was lot of blood on the toilet paper only for that day, then it stopped , just wondering am i going to die? After I have had a bowl movement with no pain, blood is usually on the toilet paper after i wipe not alot just little now after the first one I kind of pushed hard without knowing. Well there has been a few issues going on in my life. Its only been 3 days now, I can't go to GP no time.

I doubt your going to die.Sounds to me you strained and tore maybe tissue or have internal hemmroid....Best to get it checked and in mean time make sure you go soft and eat fiber but drinks lots and i mean lots of water so you dont go hard....

You're probably not going to die, provided you get examined and seek treatment early. It can be an internal hemorrhoid or anal fissure too.