I am 26 years old and havnet really ever had normal periods. I often go 3-6 months without having a period at all and when I do they are very light, although the cramps I get are still pretty painful. However last month I did have a period which lasted its usual 4 days. 2 weeks later I started bleeding abnormally heavy and also passing blood clots between the size of a golf ball and the size of an orange. NO lie they are huge and the blood is like bright red and soaks a pad within an hour. I have no pain at all and this has been going on for about 8 days now. Ive never had a period last 8 days!! but the weird thing is I just had a period 2 weeks ago and there is no pain but I feel like there should be due to the size of these huge clots!! Im freaked out and have no idea whats going on... SOMEONE HELP and tell me what this is!!!

Hi bella! I would suspect that you have an Ovarian Cyst - it TOTALLY sounds identical to your symtpoms! Google Symptoms of an Ovarian Cyst! Also I just wanted to rule something out first - have you had unprotected sex recently?

I'm 17 and I've been bleeding for about 3 weeks now. I'm on the pill seasonique and have been on it for about 6 months. This isn't normal and has never happened. Over the past 3 weeks the blood has ranged in color from brown to bright red to orange and now a dark red with blackish looking blood clots. Ive looked all over the Internet but can't figure out what's wrong. My gyno thinks it's my bc but after bleeding for 3 weeks I don't think so. Please help I'm so scared.

Actually honey it IS very common to have bleeding like this with the pill! Obviously this is the wrong pill for you! so go back to your doctor and ask for a change! I think you need just progesteron only! and just be aware that the progesteron only pill has less coverage - about 2% less! so ALWAYS use a condom - as this protects you!