I had unprotected sex on the 6th, only to realize later that i was also ovulating at the time. My period is due on the 22nd.
Yesterday, i was feeling very nauseous, and my boyfriend had a fruit punch flavored drink... The smell was too much for me and i made him take it away. I found it odd, but i didn't think too much of it.
It is now 6 days after sex, and after ovulation, and i started bleeding. this is a week and a half before i was supposed to get my period. I have no cramps, no backache, nothing like my normal pms symptoms. My period isn't due until the 22nd. This is very weird for me seeing as I'm never early.

Let me know what you think. early period... or what?

I'm having the same exact problem. We had sex on the 30th while ovulating and my "period" came on Feb. 6th but it's not due to come on until the 16th. I was wondering if I could still be pregnant.

Have you tested yet? If so, what was your results.

hello guys. I just have some concerns. Me and my husband had sex during the days when i was discharging, meaning having some brown fluids getting out of my body. Then after we had sex, few hours later, i had these red brownish disharge that somewhat looks like spots of blood. I just want to ask if that is normal? Or am i ovulating and it just happened that i had sex thus those blood that was left on my uterus just came out after my period? Can i be fertile at the same time if having this kind of discharge? Thanks!