ok heres whats going on. im 19 years old and ever since i started my period it has been the same. my period last about 3days , so on Oct 1,2012 i stared "spotting " im looking crazy because my period is not due until the 12 of oct. so im a little lost. i was as feeling the period like cramps but still thinking its not it because its so early so its now the 7th of oct. and  im still spotting its not a lot but its a week and idk if its an early period or implantation bleeding. while i was spotting / bleeding it was light then got a lil heavy but not heavy enough where im bleeding thru a pad or tampon . my boyfriend and i do have unprotected sex so if you have any info on this PLZ WRITE BACK !!! or need any more info plz let me know.

I have the same thing but have been ttc for 2 years had sexual contact on my ovulation day so it very well could be implantation bleeding cuz it happens the week after ovulation an the week before the period. Good luck