Is it possible to have implantation bleeding the day before and same day my period is due? I was due on 10/16, had very little spotting on 10/15, 16th and 17th and now nothing today. I'm usually pretty regular, but all of the info I've seen doesn't say anything about implantation bleeding so close to your period being due. Any info?

Thisis just my personal opinion but I would say that it is your period. I had the same thing last month and then it became more of a regular bleeding after a day of brownshish spotting. You see, implentation is usually 6-10 days afer ovulation where as the bleeding you are having is near your period time, or 14-16 days after ovulation.

I may be wrong, but I experienced the same thing last month and I was not pregnant.
Good luck to you!

A fertilized egg implants anywhere from six to ten days after fertilization. For example, if you ovulated on day 14 and conceived on day 15, you could experience spotting any time from day 21 to day 25. If you ovulate later in your cycle, implantation bleeding may also occur later. In some cases, women experience spotting on the very day they are supposed to start their period. For this reason, many women who are pregnant confuse this spotting with a true period.