I have one blocked fallopian tube and the other one is open, then my question is, will it be posible for me to get pregnant.

What treatment i get to treat this sickness with?

You can still become pregnant with one tube..However with the treatments I would suggest talking with an obgyn to see what will be the best one for you....That would have to be up to you and them as to what will be done.......

I recently had my left tube removed because i was blocked, i could not be fixed, my doctor told me that sometimes the blocked tube can send toxins in your body, so when ever sperm travels it can kill them, so she removed my tube, and now she says that i should get pregnant with no problem

Hi I also had my blocked fallopian tube removed my dr. said my only hope would be IVF. Did you have any testing besides a HSG to see if your opened tube functions normal?