Hi,Im 34yrs ,I had removed both my fallopian tube due to ectopic pregnancy,the dr told me that I cannot pregnant naturally and I have to go for IVF.Reading all of the stories now I got interested.I just want to know did any of you get pregnant naturally without both fallopian tube,how does it happaen?plz let me know

I too am curios! I lost an ovary when I was 15 due to a cyst and at 34 lost the tube on the other side due to tubal. I have not gotten a period in about 2 moths...I want to take a test, but sine I was told pregnancy wasn't possible without IVF, I don't want to be let down...but I have read some of these miracle stories...I get my hopes up...but fear I  AM SETTING MYSELF UP FOR DISAPPOINTMENT...I best get checked out either way since I am late, ...holding my breath 

I had a tubal ligation in 2005 and in 2009 I had to have my fallopian tubes removed to to an ectopic pregnancy. In early 2012 started a new weight loss program with my doctor and lost 35 pounds to find out that I was pregnant, so it's possible.

Please share to follow up to your posting 2 months ago. How is your pregnancy progressing? My 30 year old daughter lost both tubes due to ectopic pregnancies. She is now using illegal drugs. I am at a loss and deeply grieved. She is an only child. She feels doomed to a life of childless loneliness. I can't convince her otherwise.

I had both my tubes removed due to ruptures 7 years ago and like many of you in my situation i was told there is no way to get naturally pregnant. I am reading all these post I truly hope you are all telling the truth. I am now 12 days late with extremely sore breast but 2 negative pregnancy test. I will wait a little longer before going to do blood work because I just keep hearing the doctor and every write up on the Internet say there is no natural way to get pregnant without tubes. I am Praying I am one of those million in 1 odds, time will tell.

Are u pregnant naturally or with the help of ivf