Hi everyone. I have recently come to know that one of my fallopian tubes is blocked. What are my chances of getting pregnant naturally? I and my husband are TTC for 3 years and I have just come to know about my problem. I have heard that it is possible to get pregnant even with one fallopian tube. I am very worried need your suggestions.

Hey linda, i have a lot of fertility problems too, and i have had one of my fallopian tubes beings blocked due to cysts for a really long time. at first the doctors said that it would be tough, but i could get pregnant eventually, but it hasn't worked out that way.  i have been in and out of fertility clinics and i have also been through not one, not two, but three rounds of ivf. it has gotten to a point where i have just given up, and i am looking to other avenues like surrogacy to start my family. i hope this doesn't scare you, and you should go ahead and try to conceive, but in case you don't, rest assured that there are other ways for women like us to start our families. Best of luck!

Yes Linda, it is possible. Just, don't let time pass by. Try to consider other ways for conceiving. Maybe for start you can contact some clinics with no obligations. Explore what are your options in case that naturally conceiving doesn't bring a result.