I have had this for a few days now and the tip of my penis seems to like tingle due to it touching my boxers. Right below the opening of my penis its kinda dark and red almost as if its inflamed. I have only really had oral sex performed on me and i just recently got it maybe almost 2 weeks ago. I dont have herpes cause i dont see any type of blisters or sores on my penis. Sometimes it just tingles while im sitting to but if i walk around and such i dont notice it as much. Im thinking it might be chlamydia but i dont know. im not sure if i should just wait ti out and see fi it goes away or go to a doctor and check it out.

going through exactly yht same thing. Seems worse when sitting down but when stoood up or walking i can nigh on disappear. Strange and very annoying.
I`m going to see urologist mext week and hopefully get answrss

Ok dude. This might sound gross, but it worked for me. I had the excact same problem. If you wear silky jeans or shorts it hurts worse,but if you wear blue jeans itll rub so I would suggest you wear no underwear for a day or two, depending if you have to change during gym. But i found out that if i dont wear underwear and 100%cotton shorts it works because it doesnt rub up against it. So i hope this little answer helps btw u shuld try it :-)

Ive got the same. Started in the penis and now its just around the outside. Using some anthisan cream that is doing some good or just numbing it. Jerked off today and there was not such a bad response (i.e itch etc) as few days ago. Mine started after some heavy sex last week and i wonder if i have somehow hurt my penis head.

I went to a strip club, and in the process of a private dance, there was some minor contact with my penis onto her skin around her legs and close to her genital area. There were no visual signs of anything amiss on her, but she did touch the head of my penis to her mouth unprotected. I did not have intercourse with her. I actually started to, with a condom of course, but then stopped before really penetrating. I guess my conscious got to me. Later that night at the hotel after a shower, I had masturbated quite heavily a few times. The next afternoon I experienced some minor discomfort not so much at the tip but in the urethra just inside the head. I don’t see any discoloration or spots on the outside though. I think, well I hope it is just some micro tears in that part of the urethra. After all, I did crank on it pretty vigorously trying to keep it up as I had had a few beers. It doesn't burn when I pee or ejaculate, just minor irritation. Symptoms started the next afternoon. It has been 2 days since. If the condition persists, should I be worried much about this? I understand most STD’s have an incubation period of at least a couple of days, and usually weeks before any symptoms show up. I don't see any STD that seems to fit the description but the problem is I am experiencing some anxiety over this as that kind behavior is uncommon for me.

I though I was the only one with this problam my gland is very sinsitive to clothes after work it is great to just have it out nude I am cut just started about 2 weeks ago